Montag, 9. August 2010

Week nine - holiday with the kids

Ine had to start working again and I had another week off work with my kids.

We decided to care for Mischa as our time allowed it. Brian, my older son, wanted to stay with his girlfriend, so I spent the week with Pascal, the younger one.

We spent a lot of time in the local parks and dog zones and went to the Lobau with Mischa and Orion where the two dogs spent a lot of time swimming and having fun returning sticks we trew into the water.

On Sunday Ine Mischa Orion Snowy and I went to Kahlenberg though the weather was not the best. When Snowy tried to steal Orion's tennis ball, Orion grabbed him again and held him to the ground for a while.

The little white maltese terrier cried in fear and for about one hour he was shaking and refused to walk, o Ine had to carry him under her jacket. Orion once again had stated the he did not like the fluffy white thing that sounded like a purring cat when growling.

Orion enjoyed a lot of playing and started to ask for it by coming to me no matter what I did and if I did not react to his whining, he barked until I dressed him and grabbed the toy to go to the nearest park.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen